Wednesday 23 May 2012

Another coding blog

Computer science and software development are two of my passions, shared with the ones my other blog is about and many, many others.

But developing software is one of the things my life is about. I have been working in development for a few years now, started in the Java world and move through different things, and finally I have end up as a .Net developer. And it doesn't seem its going to change in the near future.

I love to share those problems I have been struggling to fix for hours, days, or even weeks, and finally I manage to deal with. I do share them with my team mates, with my other coder friends, but I think I am going to be able to manage sharing it with some more people via this blog.

Although the primary language of the blog is going to be English, I will try to post translations of every entry in Spanish, my mother tongue, as I think there are not many blogs out there in Cervante's language about .Net... if there are I would be glad to see them!

So basically that is it. Just another geeky coder that wants to share the thing he spent the hours on with other geeky coders, and maybe help some of then in the way.

Forgive me if I don't update the blog much often, but I have to many passions ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment